Google Home Mini Buddy
- Used in:
- Product design
- Used as:
This Google Home Mini Buddy is my first attempt at designing something myself.
I designed it in Sketchup which was a real challenge.
The face front and body can be printed without supports.
For the face back don't be too cheap on the supports, I did and it ended up a bit flimsy.
As mine is in front of a wall it doesn't really matter.
You can screw the pieces together with some M4 bolts and nuts, you need 5 of them.
The holes for the bolts are a tight fit so you can go without the nuts if you don't want to take it apart very often.
If you use nuts you can widen the holes a bit with a small file or drill bit.
o Download Files
- Bodyfixed.stl : https://cdn2.myminifactory.com/assets/object-assets/5c600f457b3e0/threedfiles/bodyfixed.stl
- Facebackfixed.stl (Repaired) : https://cdn2.myminifactory.com/assets/object-assets/5c600f457b3e0/threedfiles/facebackfixed.stl
- Facefrontfixed.stl : https://cdn2.myminifactory.com/assets/object-assets/5c600f457b3e0/threedfiles/facefrontfixed.stl
o Technical Information
- Date published 11/02/2019
- Dimensions 154mm x 166mm x 279mm
Google Home Mini Buddy by Guy Van den Nieuwenhof @guyvdn (https://www.myminifactory.com/users/guyvdn)
We appreciate Guy Van den Nieuwenhof to allow us to share your talented design here.