This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
THIS SITE IS RESTRICTED TO USERS THAT ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND IS NOT GOVERNED BY THE PRIVACY POLICIES OR SAFE HARBOR ACTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU). USERS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION MUST NOT DISCLOSE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE AND SHOULD NOT USE OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITIES ON THIS SITE IF THERE ARE ANY CONCERNS PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED INADVERTENTLY.
- This policy applies to information we collect:
- ㆍ On this Website.
- ㆍ In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- ㆍ Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- ㆍ When you interact with our promotions, advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those promotions, applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- It does not apply to information collected by:
- ㆍ Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party[ (including our affiliates and subsidiaries)]; or
- ㆍ Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from [or on] the Website.
- WHAT WE COLLECT
We may get information about you in a range of ways. In addition, we will collect certain information for use in our marketing and promotional activities.
Information You Give Us. We will collect your email address for our marketing and promotional activities. In addition, we may collect your name, postal address, phone number, fax number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We may automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use your personal information as follows:
- 1. We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- 2. We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- 3. We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- 4. We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- 5. We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- 6. We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- 7. We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- 8. We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may share personal information as follows:
- 1. We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- 2. We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- 3. We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- a. We may share information to comply with laws.
- b. We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- d. We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- 4. We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
- We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGE
- Our marketing emails tell you how to "opt-out." If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
- You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
- You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove and reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
- CONTACT INFORMATION.
- Sindoh Co., Ltd. 3, Seongsui-ro, 24-gil Seongdon-gu, 04797
Or you may contact us at: https://3dprinter.sindoh.com/Contact
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that stores Internet settings. Almost every website uses cookie technology. The cookie is downloaded by your Internet browser the first time you visit a website. The next time you visit this website from the same device, the cookie and the information in it are either sent back to the originating website (first-party cookies) or to another website to which it belongs (third-party cookies). By that, the website can detect that it has already been opened using this browser, and in some cases it will then vary the content it shows.
By using our website, you consent to the use and storage of cookies on your end device. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can prevent cookies from being saved on your computer by setting your browser not to accept cookies. You can also delete cookies stored after or when closing the browser. The instructions for deletion can be found or asked in your browser help/guide page.
If you choose not to accept cookies, it may limit your capability of using the full features and services on our website.
We categorize cookies as follows:
Categories of cookies.
Based on what function cookies have and the purpose for which cookies are used, there are four categories of cookie: essential cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies and third-party cookies.
Are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided – for example, remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text and vehicle configurations) when navigating back to a page in the same session.
Gather information about how a website is used – for example, which pages a visitor opens most often, and whether the user receives error messages from some pages. These cookies do not save information that would identify the individual identity of a user. The collected information is aggregated, and therefore anonymous. These cookies are used exclusively to improve the performance of our website and user experience.
Enable a website to save information which has already been entered (such as user names, languages choices, and your location), so that it can offer you improved and more personalized functions. For example, a website can offer your local reseller information if it uses a cookie to remember the region in which you are currently located. Functional cookies are also used to enable features you request such as playing videos. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other websites.
We use the following cookies on our website:
||This cookie assigns an anonymized ID (session ID) to your device for the duration of your visit, enabling several related server inquiries to be bundled and allocated to a session.
||These cookies store information on the way in which visitors use our website, and thereby help us to continuously improve our website and adapt it to your interests.
||This cookie is used for Google Analytics to distinguish between users.
Analysis of usage data
In this way, we can adapt the content of our website more specifically to your needs and thereby improve what we offer you.
For the purpose of statistical analysis Sindoh uses Google Analytics. If you do not wish Sindoh to collect and analyse statistical data related to your visit, please disable all the cookies.